Thursday, February 14, 2013

Things I'm Loving Right Now!

Happy Valentine's Day y'all! I hope everyone is having a fantastic day! Big plans? Date night?

I usually just LOVE Valentine's Day and plan this big meal (because Johnny & I do NOT like to brave the crowds on V-day) and have his gift all planned out! However, this year has been a little bit of a challenge. Here is why:

  1. When you have a baby, it is really hard to plan ahead on anything except what said baby needs to survive. And even on those survival items, you might still procrastinate.
  2. My grandbuddy, great aunt and uncle were in a bad car wreck on Tuesday. My great uncle sadly didn't survive the accident and my Grandbuddy and Aunt Clara are both in critical condition in the hospital, so that has pretty much consumed this week... **I would appreciate ANY prayers that y'all could life up for my family! :)**
  3. I've just been busy in general lately... but busy with things I enjoy doing, so that makes it fun!!
So, because I don't have some sappy Valentine story or big plans and yummy recipe to tell y'all about today, I thought I'd post about things that I'm using and loving right now! Appropriate theme, right? Love! Here goes!


My Valentine decorations at home! Just a touch here and there makes it extra cheery!

These are some GREAT plastic cups that I found at Wal-Mart. They look like old glass mason jars, but they're plastic. They come with the lid and matching straw that are both hard plastic. These have been awesome for my Body by Vi shakes. Perfect size and I feel a little stylish! :)



PayPal & Priority Mail Flat Rate shipping have made my life SO much easier with this monogramming business! I always wondered how people knew what to charge for shipping, but with these flat rate boxes and envelopes, they say "if it fits, it ships!" so that's very helpful and takes a little stress off of me! The people at the post office let me take several home with me and I just go online on www.usps.com to print my shipping lables. Then, just drop it off at the post office! So cool and not a lot of waiting around! Now PayPal can be a blessing and a curse! It makes everything super easy when it comes to buying or selling online, which is exactly the problem! It's way easier to BUY things online when I can just put in my PayPal info instead of pulling out my credit or debit card! So, I've got to watch myself! :)




I've already blogged about this bracelet before, but seriously I wear it almost every single day! It is so cute, but kind of rustic, so it just goes with everything! Or maybe I just love it so much that I pretend it matches even when it doesn't! HA! And this ring...oh this ring.. it just one of my favorite pieces of jewelry! Again, I wear it almost every single day. I had been eyeing this thing for MONTHS and finally the other day I had a store credit at a cute little gift shop and spotted the ring, and thought, ya know what I'm getting it! And I'm so glad about this purchase. I've enjoyed it for sure!


AHH! I got an iPad mini!!! I luurrvveee it! Johnny says I'm a marketer's dream (even though my degree is in marketing) :S I don't care.. it's so much easier to throw in my purse and I just like the size better than my iPad! I did get my iPad sold, so basically it was an even trade! :)
And THIS girl. Oh this girl. She is so sweet and so busy right now! If she could crawl she would be into everything. She really has such a sweet tender heart. I can already tell! She looooves her Daddy and loves to snuggle with her mommy.

So! Those are somethings I'm using and loving, and a few little snap shots of BG's life lately! You know I can't do a post without adding a little bit of her! I hope you all have a very Happy Valentine's Day! And even all you single ladies (and guys, though I doubt any guy reads this!), just remember that you all have the BEST Valentine there is! God loves you wayyy more than some guy can try to show you with chocolates, jewelry or flowers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment