Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday Whatevers!

I have SO much bouncing around in my head these days that I think this Wednesday Whatevers post will be great for me! So here goes!

  • I have a strange strange obsession with grocery shopping. Like, at a REAL grocery store. It excites me. There is a Kroger that's about 40 minutes from my house that I love love love to go to. One reason is that it has a Starbucks in the front. You go in, get your yummy-oh-so-delicious Starbucks drink, and then meander around the store checking things off your list. Heaven, I tell you. Now, if you're a city-slicker reading this post you probably think I've officially lost my mind. But really.. try living in the boondocks for 2.5 seconds and tell me how you survive without a decent grocery store and a good coffee drink! 
  • Bailey Grace is growing. Like, growing way. too. fast. Makes me upset just to think about it. I always said I wouldn't be one of "those moms" who got upset about silly things like that, much less talked about it out loud, but really. It all goes by way too fast. And she's only 3 months old. I can't imagine when she's like 16! AHH! 
  • I love my friends. I just can't say enough how thankful I am to have each and every one of them in my life. Some are there to listen, some to make me laugh hysterically and others to tell me when I'm wrong! I just simply couldn't make it without any of them. Friends are SO important in life and I hope Bailey Grace finds amazing ones! 
  • My Papa has an iPhone. What is this world coming to?! Haha no, really I love it! We chat daily about how the weather is (apparently that's a farmer thing :)) and about what Bailey Grace has been up to. It makes keeping in touch so much easier and I love it! 
  • The monogramming business is booming y'all! I'm absolutely loving it and finally feel like I'm getting a little caught up! If you are reading this and haven't liked my page on Facebook, you should definitely do that now! There's a giveway going on now that will be announced on Sunday! Exciting stuff! You can find my page here. :) 
  • There are just not enough hours in the day. I feel like I've said that before..but geez. I just can't seem to get everything accomplished that I need to! For instance, I started this post earlier today and here it is 10:52pm and I'm trying to wrap up my last few thoughts for the day.. So. Tired. 
  • I made Teryaki Chicken drumsticks tonight for supper and it was soooo good! I even made legit fried rice to go with it! Like the kind they serve at a japanese restaurant. Johnny was officially impressed. 
  • Okay guys, I feel like I have way more random thoughts than this, but I just can't seem to organize them enough to type them out! Maybe I'll do another random post later this week. Anyways, happy Wednesday! The week is half way over!


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment