Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!!!

Hey friends! I'm baaaackk! I have finally figured out why I haven't had much to talk about lately on the blog, or in general really. It's because I've been worthless for about....I dono, five weeks?! My Lord! I have not wanted to do anything at ALL! I think I'm finally getting my energy and motivation back though and have actually had a very productive Saturday!

Baxter had his third round of shots and de-worming this morning at the Vet.. I went to Warner Robins to kill some time and run a few errands (two of my favorite places --> Target & Kroger!!) Then, I came home, played with the puppies a little bit, washed some clothes, cleaned up the kitchen, organized the pantry, and decorated the house for Easter!! I'm telling you, this is more activity than I've done in WEEKS!

Which brings me to the main part of this post.... my Easter decorations! A lot of people in the blog world have been talking about their Easter decorations and since I love me some holiday decorating, I figured I would share my decor'! Hope y'all enjoy!












All this bright, colorful stuff makes me so very happy!! I want to leave it up all the time!! Hope you have all had a very happy, productive Saturday!


xoxo

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment