Friday, January 11, 2013

Catching up on Holidays with Bailey Grace!

Hey friends! Well, this will be another one of those catch up posts.. got to get all my photos and stories posted of Bailey Grace so I'll be able to look back! :)

First up, Halloween. Tiny Tot was only 9 days old, so we didn't get out and trick-or-treat, but we did dress the part!


(please excuse the socks on her hands! her little hands were cold and most baby mittens just aren't very thick...therefore we use socks -- just when we're around the house ha!) 

I was rather disappointed..we only had 4 trick-or-treaters! Yes four! Needless to say, we had TONS of candy leftover!

Now, although Election Day isn't really a holiday, we were celebrating in HOPES that we would get the outcome we wanted... I guess neither our celebrations NOR our cute outfit pushed Romney over into the lead.. I digress.. BUT here's BG's cute outfit anyway! :)



Next up is Thanksgiving! We had a bit of a whirlwind day, but still somewhat relaxing and definitely enjoyed being around friends and family! Get ready for picture overload! Sorry, I'm not sorry! :)

 looking at Daddy!





 Four Generations!
Three Generations!




Best friends!

At the end of the day we were all worn out! Had to get the princess in her PJ's. 

I know Thanksgiving is supposed to be a time of being grateful, but honestly since Bailey Grace has come into the world, she's taught me to ALWAYS be grateful! I'm seriously thanking God every morning when I go in her room just that she's there and breathing. 

Okay, now that I'm off my soapbox, moving onto Christmas!! This year was seriously SO much fun just having Bailey Grace there! Kids make Christmas more magical for sure! I can't imagine how much fun it's going to be next year! Ahhh!! Okay, these are not just from Christmas Day, it's from alllll through December. We had lots of Christmas festivities going on! 


Okay, this was a BIG DAY! I think it was around the end of November (after Thanksgiving) when she started wearing her adorable Christmas onesies (from Mary Kate's Monograms) and...drumroll....she SMILED for the first time! I mean, she had been giving these little dreamy smiles when she was drifting off to sleep, but this was like I looked at her, said something goofy sounding I'm sure, and she lit up! :) So special!







 Favorite picture ever! 
 Apparently watching me wrap presents wore her out!








 Best friends went to see Santa together at Bass Pro Shop! 

 Santa stopped by Bailey Grace's house!!! 


 Helping carry Christmas presents!
 First time enjoying the tradition of watching Christmas Vacation at her Granddaddy's house












Wooo! Okay, those are in no particular order... just all of December jumbled together! We are SO thankful for all of our family and friends and especially for how much they all love Bailey Grace! She is one loved little girl for sure! :) 

Alright, that should have us caught up as far as holidays. I might go back and update on just random things that have happened, but maybe not. Still just proud of myself for doing three blog posts this week! Whoop! I hope y'all all have a fantastic Friday! 


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment