Monday, January 7, 2013

My Style...eh em.. I Mean Dreams!

So, have y'all ever heard of Polyvore?! It is like the best invention ever! You go on there and search through all kinds of clothes, jewelry, accessories & shoes to build outfits or style boards. There's really not a good way to explain it. You just have to go see for yourself! These are a few style boards I created for myself.

Keep in mind that some of the things on these boards I will NEVER be able to afford. I'm simply dreaming with an endless bank account!


"Comfy/Stylish Weekend Wear"

 "Feeling Fancy for Work!"

 "Green with Envy for Spring!"


"Spring Fashion - Love the Mint!"



 "Spring Work Wear"

"Anytime Cute & Casual"

So folks, that's my fashion dreaming for today. I'll be accepting gifts of any form (actual items, cash, gift cards...etc.) from anyone who'd like to donate to my closet! :) Just kidding! 

And I know, I know.. two posts in one day?! What kind of standards am I setting for myself?! This won't happen often, but I thought I would really get a jump start on being "back at it"! 

Happy shopping & dreaming! 



No comments:

Post a Comment