Thursday, January 24, 2013

NEWS!!!!

Hey y'all! So I can finally spill the beans!!

I have started a small business! It's called "Sew Obsessed with Monograms" and honestly, I am loving it!! I've got several applique designs so I can do cute little childrens shirts and onesies and really any other monogramming need anyone has! I've just gotten started and already have like 15 orders!! I am positively overjoyed with how well it's going!!

Here's my super fabulous logo, designed by Cory Jones @ Jones & Company in Unadilla. You can find him Here!



I've always loved monogrammed items for myself, and then after becoming pregnant with Bailey Grace -- you could forget it! If I was buying something, it was either smocked or monogrammed. End of story. Can't stand the cuteness!! And aside from this, it's such a good creative outlet for me. I've always loved crafts, drawing, etc. but have never really been good at any of it, HA! But with my handy dandy embroidery machine, I can do anything and still feel creative!!! Also, it's a great way to make a little mula on the side and take up some of my time when I used to be shopping or some other nonsense.

Here's my first completed item for a customer.


So stinkin' cute! I just love it! Okay, I'll quit gushing about my new business venture...but y'all go "like" me on facebook HERE!

And PS, sorry for skipping the "Wednesday Whatever" post this week!! Here are some "Thursday Tidbits" of what's been going on:


  • hmm, I've been starting a business (see above)
  • Bailey Grace is the cutest, sweetest baby in the world -- but duh, y'all probably already knew that.



  • We celebrated John John's 26th birthday (old man!) this past Saturday and had so much fun! We rented a bus, had a DD and went to Macon to have dinner and go out for a bit with some friends. 


  • We took family pictures on Sunday afternoon with my friend Juanita Pullen. She does a FABULOUS job and y'all should definitely check her out HERE. I can't wait to share some of my favorite pictures with you guys! 
  • My mom came to visit this past Friday and left today :(. Big time sad face. We always have so much fun while she's here and hate to see her go. But, I guess we have to share her with everyone else too! :) 
  • I'm getting my hair done today and I can't WAIT. Ugh you know when you just feel ick about your hair for those last couple weeks before getting it done again? That's where I'm at. Nice to meetcha! 
  • I ordered this reeeeally cute pearl and leather bracelet off Etsy a few weeks ago and it finally came in the mail today. I can't tell you how much I love this thing! It will go with everything! You can find it Here.
                  
  • Still loving Body by Vi! Don't know a weight update, but definitely still losing!! 
Although SO much has been going on lately.. that's all my brain can muster up to chat about. I hope everyone is having a great week and YAY tomorrow is Friday!! 


xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment