Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday Whatevers & A Very Vague Celebration!!

Hey friends! So I've seen on several different blogs where they'll do "Midweek Randoms" or "Brain Dumps" to shine light on random happenings in their lives.. I've decided to call mine "Wednesday Whatevers"... you like? So here goes..


  • I'm back on the Body by Vi kick and LOVING it! Honestly, it's like the easiest diet/weight loss thing I've ever done. It's regimented so I don't really have to do any deciding.. What I mean is, I picked a couple of the shake recipes that I love -- Cafe Latte' & Peanut Butter & Banana -- and that's what I have each day. Cafe Latte' for breakfast so I can get my coffee fix in, and Peanut Butter & Banana for lunch. I like it because I don't have to make the healthy choice. I know that sounds terrible, but I'm the type of person that if I go to a restaurant and there are all these yummy choices...9 times out of 10, I'm NOT going to make right/healthy choice. Now, if you like a lot of variety in your meals, there are TONS of different shake recipes so you can spice up your life! :) I haven't been real crazy about weighing myself, but I think I've lost about 2 or 3 pounds so far and I feel sooo much better already! PS I am by no means a sales rep for Body by Vi, just telling y'all about my personal experience with it! 
  • There are WAY too many sites out there with "deals" for adorable kids clothes. I mean really...they need to stop. My bank account is suffering.
  • We're going skiing in March with a group of friends and I don't think I could be any more excited!! I am a bit nervous since it will be my first time away from Bailey Grace overnight, but my mom is coming to keep her so I'm sure it will be fine! All I've got to say is thank God for FaceTime!! :) 
  • If you've been reading this blog for very long at all, you know that I have a love for cooking. I just love being in the kitchen! However, I'm in a rut right now and SO tired of the daily question -- "what do you want for supper?" OVER it! Maybe I'll get out of this rut soon, especially considering supper is the only meal that I don't drink a Vi shake... I'm sure I'll get more excited about it soon, ha!
  • John John & I got a Bowflex Treadclimber (used on Craigslist) for each other for our birthdays and we looovvveee it! I can get on there and do 25-30 minutes while surfing the web or reading a book and it's just grand! 
  • I've been periodically thinking about things I'm enjoying about not being pregnant, and today I'm enjoying not having to go to the bathroom 97 trillion times a day. I just drank a whole bottle of water and I still don't have to go. It's a miracle I tell you!
  • When I say I'm enjoying not being pregnant, I by no means am saying being pregnant wasn't worth it. Bailey Grace was worth EVERY ounce of pain, discomfort, annoyance I went through! Duh! 
  • Bailey Grace... oh dear how I love that sweet baby girl. I mean really...she just lights up our lives! I don't know any other way to say it. We are best friends! :)

  • Okay, enough of the riff-raff going through my brain. Now for the "Very Vague Celebration"!!!! There is something I'm working on that I am SOOOO excited about! I have to hash the details out before I can share my news here, but just know....It's gonna be big....and great!! And NO I'm not pregnant! So get ready for a big reveal sometime very soon! Then we can all have a little 30 second dance party like they do on Grey's Anatomy! 

Later peeps! 



No comments:

Post a Comment