Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Some More Wedding Pics!

Okay, so this is not even a fraction of all of them, but I thought I would share a few of my favorites so far! All of these were done by Jenny Evelyn Photography of Macon, GA. I cannot express to you how AMAZING she is! Thank you Jenny!

I'll also share a link at the bottom of the post where you can go to Photobucket and look at all of them! :)

Now, just a warning, this is total photo overload... so if you're not into pictures, you might want to skip out on this post! :)

This is my mom and I with the $50 bill she put in the ashtray of my car when I was leaving to move to Georgia! I still have it in my wallet and she signed <3 mom on it! Such special memories!


For those of you who don't know me, I am a complete dork! This was the first time I had put on everything (my dress, jewelry, shoes, etc.) and I was soooo worried for some reason that I wouldn't "feel pretty". So, when I finished getting ready, pretty sure I said something like "daaaanngg smokin' hott" or some other silly comment! I was so relieved when I did feel pretty on our special day! :)


I love this one because it shows my idea of "edgey". HA! I saw a hairstyle that had a braid down one side and wanted to try it out, but when we did the trial run, everyone else *eh em MOM* told me not to do the braid on our wedding day, but I told them I liked it because the hairstyle was elegant, but with a little bit of edge! So glad I did it though! It turned out great!


I love that the photographer did some black and white shots! I think they look so timeless!


Mm mm mm! How good lookin' is this boy?!


Don't my ladies look SO pretty?!


John John & his Aunt Jill "Auntie". This is one of my favorite women in the world, and of course, JJ's too! She is SO kind and thoughtful, and I don't think I would have made it through the day/night of the wedding without her! We love you Auntie!



This is Kathryn, our flower girl & JJ's little cousin. Sweetest girl you'll ever meet!!


Me & both of my dads right before we walked down the aisle! My heart was pounding at this point!!!



The Kiss!! :)



I think this shot is SO funny! We had two ring bearers for the wedding, but one of them was only about 2 years old, and just wasn't feeling it. He aaaalmost made it down the aisle, but then changed his mind. Some brides go nuts worrying about this kind of stuff, but I think it's these stories that make weddings funny and memorable! Plus, how cute is this little guy in his mini tux?! We were trying to get a shot of me, the flower girl and the two ring bearers and this is Braydon, mid-BOLT to his Mama! Was NOT having it! lol I think this is too cute!



And this was our other little ring bearer, Cade!! SUCH a sweet boy! He did his job so very dutifully! You could see his little arms getting tired holding his ring bearer pillow, so he'd shift his weight a little. He took his little job VERY seriously! I've known Cade since the day he was born and he has done nothing but get more and more handsome! And more and more sweet of course!



This is the BEAUTY that my dad gave me and re-furbished for my college graduation gift! This was the perfect addition to our big day! This is what we rode in from the church to the reception! LOVE this sweet ride and Johnny boy definitely enjoyed driving it! 




These were the cute little table arrangements at the reception! We went with a pumpkin and sunflower theme that definitely fit the fall surroundings! I like how the florist did different types of arrangements, but they all tied together. Very rustic, but pretty -- just exactly what we were going for! :)



These were the koozies we had designed for the special day! We obviously both graduted from and LOVE the University of Georgia, so we tried to incorporate our love for the Dawgs into our wedding! (As if planning our wedding AROUND Georgia football wasn't enough ;) )



Our first dance as man & wife! Love that the sun was setting in the trees at the perfect time!



Father/Daughter dance #1!


Father/Daugher dance #2!

Our beautiful cake!! Heather Bartlett @ Heather's Cakes & Confections does a FABULOUS job!!


Johnny wanted to change out of his "monkey suit" but I was determined to wear my dress all night long! And that is exactly what I did!



The Cole Taylor Band rocked out for the rest of the night and we had a fabulous time dancing our booties off!!




....and we lived happily ever after! :) just kidding, but the beginning to our story has been amazing! I can't wait to see what comes next!

If you'd like to see all of our wedding pictures, click on the link below:


I hope y'all enjoyed my walk down memory lane! I literally can't stop looking at these pictures! I am SO glad we have them to document our special day!


                    xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment