Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Rundown..


  • This weekend has been the BEST! It's been 50% lazy..50% fun stuff!!

  • My weekend started at 5:01 pm on Friday.. I went to pick up the new puppy Baxter & he is the cutest thing ever! We are working hard on the house training thing. He's had a couple of accidents inside, but when I take him outside, he knows what we're out there to do, and usually gets "his business" done ASAP, which is a dern good thing b/c it has been COLD this weekend! Like 20 degrees last night..brrrr!! Here are a few pics of Baxter's weekend...(taken with my phone, so they're not great quality.


Oh yes, we did. As soon as we got him home, he was just SOO tiny that we knew he would fit in a hot dog bun! We had to tear the two sides apart, but it was still funny :) 


And this right here... is what he does most of the time! But when he's not sleeping, he does play and run/tumble around a little bit. So. Cute.


And this little beast has actually done reeeally well! I thought she was going to be jealous of the new addition, but we've really tried to make an effort to still pay her attention. She is cracking us up though. She's seriously like a mother hen to sweet Baxter. She's constantly checking on him. (i.e. next photo)


What can I say? She loves her brother! :) 

  • So that's been Baxter's weekend. Lots of sleeping and LOTS of taking him outside to go potty! Livin' the life!

  • After getting him home and settled on Friday, Cromer & I trekked on up to Warner Robins to eat sushi and see The Vow! Such a fun night, including getting lost on the way to the movie.. wow!

  • Saturday morning/afternoon, we mostly hung around the house in our pj's. Johnny subjected us to many many episodes of Justified...hate that show... and we were worthless. We did muster up enough motivation to go get a pizza from the gas station for lunch, and it was Yummy! 

  • Saturday night was a B-L-A-S-T! We went to my favorite for supper...Pat's Camp and had some yummy grilled shrimp! Then we all headed out to Booger Bottom to see Cole Taylor play! For those of you who don't know, that's the band that played at our wedding reception, and we are obsessed! So of course we all had to bust out in the cold to support our guy! Thankfully when we got to Booger Bottom, we discovered that he was playing inside. I would never admit this to JJ (who tried to warn us throughout the how cold it would be and we really shouldn't go), but pretty sure we would have frozen if we had to stand outside! :) Honey knows best I guess! 

  • Looks like Sunday is gonna be a lazy day, and I have NO problem with that whatsoever! A little nervous about the weigh in tomorrow for our "Biggest Loser" challenge, but I think I've done really good this week on my "lifestyle change" so maybe I'll get some good results! 
***UPDATE: I weighed in this morning and have lost 3.2 pounds since last Monday! Can I get a Hallelujah!!!***

  • I hope you all had a great weekend and that you're refreshed and ready for the week to come. Oh, AND, most importantly, my mom and dad are coming in on Thursday for a long weekend and I am BEYOND excited!! I'm sure I'll have lots to write about after that!!

  • Happy Sunday Funday everyone!!

xoxo


 



No comments:

Post a Comment