Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Fun!

Hello friends! Well, we had a very relaxing weekend.. Didn't do too much. My parents came from Texas to visit and we had lots of fun with them!

On Friday, we went to eat at Daphne Lodge. To be honest, I was not impressed with my food. A lot of people say that Daphne's is better than the Olde Inn (both locally owned steak and seafood places near the lake), but I really think the selection, plus the quality of the food is better at Olde Inn. Maybe I'm just partial, but that's my opinion on that!

Saturday, mom and I went to meet some of my girlfriends and their moms for lunch! We all had SUCH a great time eating, laughing and enjoying eachother's company!After that, we went to the grocery store to stock up on goodies for the grill out at our house Saturday night! We had several friends over to enjoy some good food and had a blast! Everyone made fun of me because I went to bed at about 9:30 that night, but I was sooo tired! I had plenty of fun before 9:30 thankyouverymuch!

On Sunday, we went to eat lunch and went shopping a little in Macon. We didn't really get much except for some new makeup! (yay!) I swear my mom has better taste/style in makeup than I do. So everytime she comes, I go through her makeup bag and say "ooh! I want! I want!" Thankfully I didn't have to hijack her stuff...we just went and got me some! :) It's nice to be a little spoiled when your mommy comes to visit! For the rest of that day, we just hung out at the house and watched some TV. We did have a few fun visitors that evening, but other than that, we didn't get out anymore that day. Lazy. bums.

Sadly, my parents left this morning to head back home. But, my mom is getting her new puppy, Coco when she gets back and I know she's excited about that! Can't wait til she comes back again though! I know mom got a taste of house training a puppy while she was here this weekend. Baxter gave her a run for her money!

He is doing a LOT better though! I'm so pleased with his progress! He is already growing so fast! Makes me sad. He has finally gotten to where he'll run and play with our other dog, Riley. She is such a good big sister. She'll just sit there and take it while he chews on her ear or her leg. She looks at me like "mom, get this pesky child away from me.", but she doesn't do anything! So sweet!
See, we weren't the only ones being lazy this weekend.. the puppies were too!

Well folks, that was our boring weekend! Hope I have more for you later this week! Happy Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment