Saturday, January 14, 2012

Reason #1 to NOT get married! <-- just kidding :) love my man!

.... because HE, whoever HE may be, will NOT share the dang TV!!

let's be real ladies.. men are remote hogs! and 'round these parts, that causes conflict! I love me some Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Gossip Girl, Hart of Dixie, etc. etc. etc. but I'm so spoiled with DVR that I don't want to watch them WHEN they come on..duh. Why would I pay for DVR and not use it?! That would be just dumb, right?

I catch myself when he's out of town, being like AHH I've got to fit all of my recorded shows into these one or two nights! No MORE!! We are about to have to set up a TV schedule so that everyone gets equal time with the remote!

Haha, obviously I am totally just kidding, because God knows I won't win that battle anyways. I'll still be like a TV junkie when he's out of town trying to fit it all in.. I just thought this was an interesting topic, and wondered if any of you other ladies have this problem at home?

I kind of want this blog to be a therapeutic place for me to just write about my feelings, but also to get advice from other young women in my same shoes, or from older women who have been here before. So, PLEASE, feel free to leave comments, whether it's to tell me I'm being totally over dramatic (which, like I said in this situation, I totally am, but I just felt like writing about it) or to give me a big "AMEN SISTA".

Hope you all had a wonderful Saturday!


xoxo

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment